Role: Chef £9.80 an hour
Full Time: 30-45 hours, 5 shifts a week across a 7 day rota
Our opening hours: 8am – 5pm with some evening events. Shift patterns can be flexible for the right applicant and will be discussed at interview.
Location: The Hotwalls, Old Portsmouth
Who are we looking for?
Enthusiasm, energy and a keenness to embrace new ideas.
You will have experience working in a commercial kitchen. A team player, excited by the fast pace of this industry, you will thrive under pressure and enjoy working with a fresh faced, dynamic team.
Working under an experienced Head Chef as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to learn and lead on every aspect of the kitchen.
– Speed and accuracy on service
– Ability to create menu items according to a recipe
– Stock management; ordering and taking delivery of food
– Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
You and your professional development & personal wellbeing is our priority.
Proud to be recognised as a top local and national employer, we prioritise the wellbeing of our staff with work/life balance and staff wellbeing at the top of the list.
Part of the Coastal Kitchen Family, we’re family-run and passionate about our staff. Built around the values of family, community, honesty and hospitality, we enjoy developing and supporting team members to grow within the company. We run 4 restaurants in Portsmouth and there are frequent opportunities for movement and growth.
We will offer:
– Beautiful, buzzing work environment
– Strong, friendly team
– Personal development and training
– Free food when working and 20% discount at our sister restaurants
– Wellbeing package including access to our EAP 24/7 support hotline, and twice weekly outdoor group PT sessions.