Looking for daytime hours and to be cooking fresh food?
We are looking for our next Second Chef.
As Second Chef, you will support the Head Chef in leading a team of junior chefs through busy breakfast, and lunch services.
- Ability to create menu items according to the requests of the Head Chef.
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure the menu is being delivered to a consistently high standard.
- Manage Junior Team Members.
- Stock management; ordering and taking delivery of food.
- Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Be friendly and confident
- Be immaculately presented
- Be a team player with leadership skills
- Be punctual
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have experience working in a commercial kitchen.
We are a family run business with a small team who are all expected to give 110%. In return, we reward our staff and share in our success. We have a keen focus on staff development and with 3 sister restaurants there is always room for progression and growth within the company.
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm (winter) 8am – 6pm (summer) with some private events in the evenings.
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org