We are so excited to announce that we have become a member of Hampshire Fare.
What is Hampshire Fare
Hampshire Fare has been working with local farmers and producers across Hampshire for twenty five years. Passionate about the benefits of buying locally we are committed to supporting and promoting the unique and talented local produce and craft communities.
Hampshire Fare aims to:
- Raise awareness among the public and trade of the wide range of Hampshire food, drink and craft
- Connect consumers with farming through local food and help secure the future of farming in Hampshire
- Encourage and support the development of sustainable food, drink and craft businesses that contribute to the rural economy in Hampshire
- Organise marketing activities – festivals, meet-the-buyer events, exhibitions and promotions – to promote Hampshire produce
- Support the marketing and PR activities of Hampshire Fare members
- Bring local producers, retailers, hospitality venues and public sector organisations together to encourage the use of local produce
- Attend local and national events to promote Hampshire produce to consumers
We work with 400 members who are dedicated to producing, selling or serving local produce. Our members include wine makers, pig farmers, brewers, leading hotels and independent retailers. We are always interested to hear from local producers interested in becoming part of Hampshire Fare. Visit our membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
We organise the Hampshire Food Festival to showcase local food and farming. This award-winning festival takes place throughout July and involves more than 70 events across the county.
Hampshire Fare is a not-for-profit community interest organisation and our work is only made possible by the ongoing support of our corporate partners and corporate friends.
Click on this link to find out loads more and also check out who else is Portsmouth is involved.